Me, myself, I. yo 1 of a kind.


''I'm so complicated even I don't get Me sometimes.''

People usually say 'i'm different' but I say I'm an exceptional case. It's really hard to admit the bitter reality for world but its hard for me to hear a compliment because all I think is "Why do they have to lie, I didn't even ask them to play a game called "LET 'S BE FAKE."

Everybody has common interests. While I seek for unprecedented. I like my first impression to be rude, mean, cold. While others say "I'm friendly, fun loving and sweet." 
I enjoy being unpredictable.
"Who loves Ice-cream?" a roar of "I do" occurs. I sit calm and smile. "Oh My God! this new Bollywood star, he's so cool.*Later* " Every girl's Facebook's profile picture changes with their annoying statuses while I reconsider it why can't I see the beauty visible for the rest of the world.

It's not really about the likes and dislikes. It's about how I choose things that are hidden to everyone and I surprise them by a joyful sentence ''look what I've found.'' 

I walk with the world, eat like humans but think like a cartoon character. To me everyone is a joker when I'm in mood to enjoy the world. Day dreaming is my hobby, handcrafting is a productive whim, but dreaming has nothing to do with it. I'm brilliantly Dumb in Mathematics, actually Dyscalclulia defines me.

I don't like to shop because I think earning is the first step to feel rich and updated. I don't like famous people because they are so commonly loved. I'm not social enough because I am very lazy to use 53 muscles for unwanted expressions girls have to give to be kind and sweet. I love gaming because I like it when the world understands my intentions on a single click that is 'Start game.' 

I can't make quick decisions to pick something for myself or for anyone else whom i know, I can't decide if i should like this or not, or if i can like this for long or is it worth liking or not. My thoughts spin around my spiral world of fantasy. I over think and i finally decide to drop it because it's no longer appropriate for me within this world.

I have short term memory. Can never memorise birthdays may be because birthdays have numbers, I try to fulfil my promises at any cost, that's why I rarely make promises.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This can happen to anybody

Unexpected ever after chapter #1