It wasn't me ...!!!

I wasn't shy , i was abashed,
I wasn't rude, i was little ungentle,
I wasn't dumb, i just lacked intelligence,
I wasn't ugly, i was not so good looking,

You noticed this in me...? It wasn't me ...

I wasn't unhappy, i was cheerless,
I wasn't boring, i was just not in mood,
I wasn't dull, i was patient,
I wasn't unskilled, i was ignorant,

You thought I was harsh ... ? It wasn't me...

I never acted tired, i was sleepy,
I never showed negativity, i merely expressed refusal,
I never acted odd, i felt weird,
I never scowled, i looked stern,

You thought i'm an owner of bad behavior... ? It wasn't me...

I miss behaved ? it wasn't me.
I cried? it wasn't me.
I insulted? it wasn't me.
I misunderstood? it wasn't me.

You saw me abusing? i just used mean words.
You saw me backbiting? i was just telling.
You saw me surrendering? i was kidding.
You saw me loosing? It wasn't me.

It's not i can't see, i didn't notice,
It's not my short height, you're abnormal,
It's not my complexion, it's the color i'm wearing,
It's not my weight, this dress is not stitched properly,
It's not my hand writing, hey It wasn't me !!!!

We think we are the hero of this world. We don't like admitting our defects, weakness and sins. Nobody's perfect, and we all know it, sometimes agreeing with the fact can change your life in a good way. Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days, admitting mistakes you have made can make you feel better.
You can be perfect if you believe 'even i can make mistakes.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This can happen to anybody

Unexpected ever after chapter #1