After completing college, I was admitted to a well-reputed university for my graduate program. On the very first day of my university, I made many friends. “Azfel” was one of them. It was the start of the winter season. My university was so beautiful. Newly constructed hostels, departments, Cafe, a garden with colorful flowers and a fountain, and many things I’ll not able to elaborate on. As every young individual out there had plans, so do I. Had planned to study well and enjoy my life to the fullest. After noticing the pretty-looking girls I was sure about the Fun I was going to have there. I belonged to an upper-middle-class family and was too liberal accordingly. The majority were like me. I was in the garden hunting for new friends to make. My priority was to become friends with girls. Actually, girls are a good source to make someone famous and wanted. But noticed a bunch of guys looked lively. They were diverting everyone’s attention. Their laughter was enough f...
These kind of people are normally defined as people who cared about everything on earth and gossips about it with everyone in front of everyone and even inform people who don't event wish to hear it about and then suddenly everything said and heard becomes non of their businesses. They suddenly don't care about anything and are just dragged forcefully to the topic by the one who have been talked about. How Magical is it... isn't it? "Our neighbor bought new car, I wonder how did they afford such a big car... who owns it By the way... is it the youngest son or the one who just joined new office? The eldest son had his own car already, who it must be ? Why did they need a new car anyway?" Family discussion. person one: "Did you notice the brand new car next door?" Person two: "Oh! yes its the eldest son's" person one: "is it so? he already had one isn't it?" Person two: "Yes but i think he bought new one...
I was 27 years old when I met my girl of dreams. I was so happy, I couldn’t control myself. Luckily I was going to marry my dream girl. My mother liked her too. And because I was the only child of my parents my father never said no to me. I was the obedient child so it wasn’t hard for my parents to fulfil my wishes as I never showed stubborn behaviour. I did my engineering from Canadian University and was working in a multi-national company. I had enough earning to start my new life with my beautiful partner. I loved sports and Football was my favourite sports. I had my football team in a well known sports club. My Fiance loved watching me play, she was great in cheering me, encouraging me. She was 23 years old. She was really pretty. She had long, silky straight brown hair. She had Asian complexion. She was tall and the eldest sister of two siblings. She was responsible, sweet, caring and educated. She was tall, had dark brown eyes, a cute smile and her voice was so melodious. Every...
Comments
Post a Comment