Black eyed.

It was another day when he hit me. Hit my feelings. I was brutally hit by him as many times before. People said you'll get used to it, other people claimed its just a matter of time I'll be perfect enough for not letting this happen again.

It hit me right into my eye. I didn't go blind but I was badly hurt. Tears continued through my eyes. I got a bruise on my eye. I cried.

It isn't easy to face such phases of life. I was happy earlier. Never thought of facing this again. It was quite a calm and happy day for me. Just had my tea and was just getting ready for my in laws dinner. I looked so pretty,my dress was so beautiful. I was almost ready when my husband called out my name. I quickly grabbed my MAC kohl pencil to line my eye. I tried to do it carefully but it hit me right into my eye... i immediately knuckle rubbed my eye and there you go my kohl pencil smudged all around my eye like a bruise. Yes i ruined it all within seconds.

I always loved my kohl pencil. Yes, a true affection because "he" always made my eyes prominent and prettier.

I was physically hurt but emotionally broken. Felt like screaming... "We're already Late" My huband shouted. 😣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This can happen to anybody

Unexpected ever after chapter #1